RMA – RETURNS
These are Seattle Video Security’s (“Seattle Video Security”, “we” or “our”) Overall RMA Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from Seattle Video Security. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
• All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Seattle Video Security Customer Service by phone or email.
• Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee of 20% if it is determined that the returned item is not defective or damage was not the fault of shipping or manufacture defect.
• All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Seattle Video Security within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
• Products that are received by Seattle Video Security in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
• Any product not purchased from Seattle Video Security
• Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
• Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
• Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
• Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
• Any product that exhibits physical damage.
• If you received your product damaged, please contact us within 24-hours of delivery to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
• Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
• Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.